Product Overview 33 Nosler AMMO
33 Nosler Trophy Grade ammunition is high quality, production-run ammunition manufactured to strict tolerances and inspected as it is hand-packaged. Trophy Grade features Nosler Custom brass and the dependable, high performing bullets you know and trust.
The .33 Nosler is a .33-caliber (.338 in; 8.6 mm), rebated-rim centerfire rifle cartridge designed by Nosler. Introduced in 2016 (production release 2017), the .33 Nosler is a SAAMI approved and standardized cartridge. It is the fourth cartridge designed by Nosler.
Nosler produces six different hunting cartridges. The first to be introduced was .26 Nosler, followed by .28 Nosler, .30 Nosler, .33 Nosler, .22 Nosler, and .27 Nosler.
Loaded with Nosler’s AccuBond bonded core bullet. Through a proprietary bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, AccuBond marries Nosler’s traditional copper-alloy jacket with its special lead-alloy core. The result is a bullet that flies true, penetrates deep, retains its weight and won’t cause extensive barrel fouling, plus it retains 60-70% of its weight. The white polymer tip helps protect against deformation while initiating expansion upon impact. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable cases.
|Grain Weight||225 Grains|
|Muzzle Velocity||3025 Feet Per Second|
|Muzzle Energy||4589 Foot Pounds|
|Bullet Style||Bonded Polymer Tip|
|Bullet Brand And Model||Nosler AccuBond|
|G1 Ballistic Coefficient||0.55|
|Shipping Weight||10.770+ Pounds|
Key Features and Characteristics
One of the primary attractions of the .33 Nosler Ammo is its exceptional ballistics. It features a sleek, high-BC (ballistic coefficient) projectile that maintains velocity and energy at extended ranges. This means that even at distances where other cartridges may start to lose their effectiveness, the .33 Nosler continues to deliver lethal force.
Versatility in Hunting
The .33 Nosler is renowned for its versatility in hunting. Whether you’re pursuing deer, elk, moose, or other large game, this cartridge has the stopping power and accuracy needed for ethical and humane kills. Its flat trajectory and retained energy at long distances make it a superb choice for hunting in open terrain.
Effective at Long Range
For long-range shooters, the .33 Nosler offers the precision and performance required to hit targets at extended distances. Its inherent accuracy, coupled with the right optics and a skilled shooter, can result in exceptional accuracy at ranges that challenge most other cartridges.
The Ballistics Breakdown
To truly appreciate the capabilities of the .33 Nosler, let’s take a closer look at its ballistics:
- Bullet Diameter: .338 inches
- Case Length: 2.825 inches
- Overall Cartridge Length: 3.340 inches
- Maximum Pressure (SAAMI): 65,000 psi
- Common Bullet Weights: 200 to 250 grains
- Muzzle Velocity: Varies by load but can exceed 3,000 feet per second (fps)
Applications and Use Cases
The .33-Nosler Ammo finds its place in various shooting disciplines and applications:
Big Game Hunting
For hunters who pursue large and resilient game, such as elk or moose, the .33-Nosler provides the energy and penetration needed to ensure a swift and ethical harvest.
Long-range enthusiasts appreciate the .33 Nosler for its flat trajectory, excellent downrange energy, and accuracy. It’s well-suited for precision shooting and competitions.
Many hunters embarking on African safaris choose the .33-Nosler for its ability to handle the diverse and challenging game species found on the continent.
FAQs: Addressing Common Queries
- What firearms are chambered for the .33 Nosler? Many rifle manufacturers offer firearms chambered for the .33 Nosler. Popular choices include bolt-action rifles and some semi-automatic models.
- Is the .33-Nosler suitable for long-range target shooting competitions? Absolutely. The cartridge’s flat trajectory and excellent ballistics make it a strong contender in long-range shooting competitions.
- What optics are recommended for the .33 Nosler? High-quality, variable-power scopes with precise turrets and clear glass are ideal for the .33 Nosler, especially for long-range shooting.
- Can I use the .33-Nosler for hunting in states with caliber restrictions? It’s essential to check your state’s hunting regulations regarding caliber restrictions. Some states may have specific requirements for big game hunting.
- What is the typical recoil of the .33-Nosler? Recoil can vary based on the rifle’s weight and the specific load used, but it is generally manageable for most experienced shooters.
Where to find the 33 Nosler in stock
suppressedballistics.com offers bulk sales 33 nosler ammo in stock and no Back order.
Our Price for this 33-nosler ammo
BULK Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 33-Nosler 225 Grain AccuBond Box of 200